Where the Power of Music Meets the Power of Technology
After 4 successful seasons with the world-renowned Philadelphia Orchestra, LiveNote is now available to everyone!
With LiveNote®, your audience can:
- View program notes, translations and images smoothly in real-time via any internet connection.
- Select from multiple storylines - engaging both novice and veteran concertgoers.
- Adjust the font size and brightness for optimal viewing.
- Stay connected with your organization’s brand in your mobile app powered by InstantEncore or TN Mobile Plus™ from Tessitura Network™.
LiveNote was created to minimally impact other audience members while delivering complementary content to each patron.
"The app was not intrusive. On the contrary, I felt consistently engaged with what was happening onstage…I’ve heard Shostakovich’s Seventh before, and I’m familiar with its tumultuous history, but using LiveNote that evening helped connect me to the music more intimately."
- Jeremy Reynolds, “Notes on the Go,” Symphony, Spring 2018
Choose from our growing library of works, or create your own content experience!
The LiveNote Library contains content modules for over 50 symphonic works as well as text and translations for more than 130 operas and oratorios.
Ades: Suite from Powder Her Face
Bernstein: Symphonic Dances from West Side Story
Britten: A Midsummer Night's Dream*
Donizetti: Don Pasquale*
Gershwin: Porgy and Bess*
Holst: The Planets
Mozart: Cosi fan tutte*
Orff: Carmina Burana
Prokofiev: Symphony no 1 in D major, Op. 25 “Classical”
Puccini: La bohème*
Ravel: Daphnis and Chloé (complete ballet)
Sibelius: Finlandia, Op. 26
Stravinsky: The Rite of Spring
Tchaikovsky: Symphony no 6 in B minor, Op. 72 “Pathetique”
* Text and translations provided by OperaSupertitles.com
“Today, we all are finding ways to merge technology with the things that we love in our lives, including listening to music. LiveNote is a wonderful way for our audiences to appreciate and enjoy the music differently.”
- Yannick Nézet-Séguin, Philadelphia Orchestra Music Director